Living Well with Dementia (LWwD) is an exciting and innovative community-based project, covering the areas of Blackrock/Stillorgan, Co. Dublin. It is one of four national pilot projects, supported by the Genio Trust, Atlantic Philanthropies, HSE and the Dept. of Health, established to provide people with dementia and their carers a choice to live in an accepting, supportive and empowering community.
We wish to appoint a Project Manager
Employed by Southside Partnership DLR on behalf of LWwD, on a full time, three year fixed term contract, the successful candidate will manage the LWwD project and implement an agreed strategic and operational work plan for 2012 – 2015.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of five years employment experience in a relevant field;
• Project management experience;
• A working knowledge of the Irish health care system and primary care structure;
• Experience of working with inter-agency and inter-disciplinary committees;
• Good working knowledge of statutory, voluntary and community services provided to older people, their carers and their families;
• An understanding and/or experience of older people/person with dementia.
A third level qualification would be desirable but is not essential.
A full job description and personal specification is available at www.southsidepartnership.ie.
Applicants should please forward three hardcopies of your CV, three referees, and a cover letter (max. 500 words) outlining why you believe you are the most suitable candidate for this post, to Ms. Eilis Hession, LWwD Blackrock/Stillorgan, HSE, Tivoli Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin or send by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Friday 10th August 2012. Interviews will be held on Monday 27th August 2012.
Southside Partnership DLR is an Equal Opportunities Employer